Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
...LostShip
Peasant
Peasant
...LostShip

Ideas for areas!! Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for areas!!   Ideas for areas!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:08 am

Throw out some ideas for areas in general!!
Back to top Go down
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

Ideas for areas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for areas!!   Ideas for areas!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:39 am

Well I don't know what is out there now but I'll like to suggest a desert Oasis town. There would be places where a sneaker could breakin and loot chests, a Visiar Palace, like the snake cult palace from Conan, that you can raid or a quest into the palace dungeon, a cave that eventually leads to the UD with drow and drider types, might have a working temple but also with a dungeon with a quest or just a place to loot ... the mind boggles at all the possiblilities.

A dwarven mine complex with a shop like Akon's at the bottom selling dwarven mirthil gear. Might have side passages with nasty's or secret doors or ... trap doors that open and you falll in to a lower area and have to find your way out, if you brought the rope and grapple.

If you need help let me know. I am not too experienced with all the tool sets but I can rough and area out, but making encounters and adding sounds I'd need to get up to speed on.
Back to top Go down
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

Ideas for areas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for areas!!   Ideas for areas!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:04 am

Well I don't know what is out there now but I'll like to suggest a desert Oasis town. There would be places where a sneaker could breakin and loot chests, a Visiar Palace, like the snake cult palace from Conan, that you can raid or a quest into the palace dungeon, a cave that eventually leads to the UD with drow and drider types, might have a working temple but also with a dungeon with a quest or just a place to loot ... the mind boggles at all the possiblilities.

A dwarven mine complex with a shop like Akon's at the bottom selling dwarven mirthil gear. Might have side passages with nasty's or secret doors or ... trap doors that open and you falll in to a lower area and have to find your way out, if you brought the rope and grapple.

If you need help let me know. I am not too experienced with all the tool sets but I can rough and area out, but making encounters and adding sounds I'd need to get up to speed on.
Back to top Go down
...LostShip
Peasant
Peasant
...LostShip

Ideas for areas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for areas!!   Ideas for areas!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:30 pm

well an UD will be after i get the world done lol but we will have many quests and bosses to kill like amia and you will get an item from the boss that you can sell or use or do what ever with and yes there will be a desert oasis town but i havent gotten to the desert area yet but i like the sneaker idea and the dungen for sneakers that sounds pretty cool and YES THERE WILL BE A TOMB CAUSE I WANT ONE HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

Ideas for areas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for areas!!   Ideas for areas!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:37 pm

It might be nice to have an underground cave complex that connect to the future UD areas, a dwarven mine and the a Svibelun (sp) town. Like in the Drizzt novels. We can have the cave passages now then just add them as we go.
Back to top Go down
...LostShip
Peasant
Peasant
...LostShip

Ideas for areas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for areas!!   Ideas for areas!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:40 pm

the UD is gonna be a hole nother world thats my plan lol pirat
Back to top Go down
stolenheart32
Count
Count

Ideas for areas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for areas!!   Ideas for areas!! EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 am

How about anything rogue related. The only chests I've seen cannot be opened, bashed, or picked. Thieves guild would be nice as well. Something that would make being a rogue worth being a rogue lol.

Thanx
Back to top Go down
DM-Odysseus
Count
Count
DM-Odysseus

Ideas for areas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for areas!!   Ideas for areas!! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 pm

I believe a Thieves Guild is in the works as well as a rogue shop. But don't quote me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas for areas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for areas!!   Ideas for areas!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for areas!!
Page 1 of 1