New Player - Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WarTribe
Peasant
Peasant

New Player - Introduction Empty
PostSubject: New Player - Introduction   New Player - Introduction EmptyThu May 03, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi there!

I'm WarTribe, just joined the server a couple of days ago. Really loving it so far. I am absolutely a huge, HUGE, fan of the crafting system. So far I have been alone, but that says something for your server. I have felt like I can make it on my own so far which to me makes a server awesome. I don't feel like I have to have gimmicks to augment leveling, and the gear progress has been sufficient that I have been able to match my spawns nicely. So amazing work!

I have been playing NwN since 2002, and with the new rollout of EE I have been searching for new servers. I came across this one and have been very happy with what I have found so far. Hope to see people logging in as time goes on!

Best,
WT
Back to top Go down
DM-Rugby
Admin
Admin
DM-Rugby

New Player - Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player - Introduction   New Player - Introduction EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:16 am

Great to hear. We have been updating the server to make it easier for everyone to level by them selves.

DM-Ragnarok is working on a Mad Cow area which I found to be quite amusing myself. Watch out for the Bull!
Back to top Go down
https://snowblizzard.rpg-board.net

New Player - Introduction
Page 1 of 1