Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

Being Damaged upon Logon Empty
PostSubject: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:05 pm

For some reason I am getting 18 points of magical damage when I logon on???!!!
Back to top Go down
DM-Rugby
Admin
Admin
DM-Rugby

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:05 pm

haha I think I cuased that but not intensionaly.I left out 1 of the 5 scripts that control HP loss. Sorry Capt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://snowblizzard.rpg-board.net
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:09 am

IronRook wrote:
haha I think I cuased that but not intensionaly.I left out 1 of the 5 scripts that control HP loss. Sorry Capt Very Happy

No ... you did it on purpose!! MOM!!! Rooky hurting my toons!!! Sad

But really I still took damage due to my boots of Hardiness, +1 con. I was down hit points when I logged on but it was like 14 hp.
Back to top Go down
DM-Rugby
Admin
Admin
DM-Rugby

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:01 pm

hmm not sure why that is..none of my toons are damage.I ask others if it is happening to them.
Back to top Go down
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

PostSubject: Again!   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Ok ... built a new toon and the same thing happens ... I take 14 points when I log on!!
Back to top Go down
Mask-inc
Count
Count
Mask-inc

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:01 am

you seem to be having so many weird things happening to you when you play NWN1 Cappy, maybe it got corrupted somewhere, ever thought about deleting it completly and re-installing and downloading the CEP all over again, maybe that would fix what you are encountering as bugs sometime Idea

Thanks

Mask
Back to top Go down
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:51 am

Mask-inc wrote:
you seem to be having so many weird things happening to you when you play NWN1 Cappy, maybe it got corrupted somewhere, ever thought about deleting it completly and re-installing and downloading the CEP all over again, maybe that would fix what you are encountering as bugs sometime Idea

Thanks

Mask

When I logged Toli on I get no magical damage. Only with Hondo my new barbarian, he's taking half damage!!?? So I don't think it's my system. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Again I got magical damage when I logged on my cleric Jean ... so much that he ended up dead!! This needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
stolenheart32
Count
Count

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Ok I've been having the same problem with damage on login. Unfortunately I'm taking 92 magical damage and that kills me on entry. It doesn't happen after the server resets. But if I log out and then come back before the server resets, then I take the damage and die. Not the greeting I normally like to enjoy =P
Back to top Go down
DM-Rugby
Admin
Admin
DM-Rugby

PostSubject: I have no idea    Being Damaged upon Logon EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Must be the ondying script it remembers damage..did you guys logout full health ?
Back to top Go down
Mask-inc
Count
Count
Mask-inc

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:04 am

Indeed Rook, sometime you only get a few hp damage but sometime you receive more magical damage then you have hp, that's when the problem start, lol.

Mask
Back to top Go down
DM-Rugby
Admin
Admin
DM-Rugby

PostSubject: Adjusted the respawn script   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:12 am

I hope this does it ..You might get zapped first time in but after that you should be good.
Back to top Go down
stolenheart32
Count
Count

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 am

OK so I have been testing a couple areas (not sure if it makes any difference). I rest before logging out so that I have full hp. I have logged in in the pawn shop 5 times, didn't take damage one time, but the other 4 I took enough damage to kill me. In the main town, I have died once, taken damage 3 times, and be fine 3 times. Died twice in the frontier, and once in the hobgoblin area. Even tried the OOC but didn't take any damage when logging in there.
Back to top Go down
DM-Odysseus
Count
Count
DM-Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:12 pm

I wonder if it's some common item we are all wearing. The stone of recall? I even see the magical damage display line, usually "magical damage (0,0)".
Back to top Go down
stolenheart32
Count
Count

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 am

K, just logged in again, and i'm dead. I love being dead. The whole lying there and being cool. The best part is that the guards in winter keep don't even seem to notice. Either that or they're playing dumb. They're like hmmm somebody's dead on the ground lying face down. Maybe we should move them, nah lets leave them for then next guard....

Anyway, any ideas on this yet?
Back to top Go down
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Yep ... this still goes on ... My wizarded logged on, after having logged off and got 7 magical damage. But I think the amount is random.
Back to top Go down
DM-Rugby
Admin
Admin
DM-Rugby

PostSubject: No more damage   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:17 pm

I have changed the scripts ..so players should not be damaged on login. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:58 pm

WOOT!!! bounce cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Damaged upon Logon   Being Damaged upon Logon Empty

Back to top Go down

Being Damaged upon Logon
Page 1 of 1