Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stolenheart32
Count
Count

Spawn Rate....? Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Rate....?   Spawn Rate....? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:40 am

So there I am playing with my best friends the frost giants and I am having a good ol time with 3 or 4 of them. Then before I can get rid of even one, the 4 I just killed have respawned and they've brought their good friend Mr. Leader with them. Now I'm not one to complain about hanging out with the whole gang, but when they are literally spawning right on top of me within 5 seconds...now that's a little jumpy. I noticed there is a lot more in that area to begin with, but respawns in behind are a lil much. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mask-inc
Count
Count
Mask-inc

Spawn Rate....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Rate....?   Spawn Rate....? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:16 am

I've notice that new areas have been added after the outpost, so i don't think you will find frost giants in that particular area anymore. And i am about sure that the giant respawn rate is around 5 minutes.

Mask
Back to top Go down
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

Spawn Rate....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Rate....?   Spawn Rate....? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 pm

I have noticed the spawn rate for the giants in the Outpost area a bit too quick, if your slow in killing them. Nice when you have a WM that does 100+ damage, Cool , these guy's will fall like rotten timber. But if your chipping at them and they can't hit you, cause of say ... a size difference, them they might respawn another batch before you can kill the first one.

But Mask is right new areas have been added and I assume the areas will be stuffed with monsters shortly.

Hmmmm ... might be a good idea if the Giant Sorcerer get's a imp familar to deal with the pesky Hobbits. cheers
Back to top Go down
stolenheart32
Count
Count

Spawn Rate....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Rate....?   Spawn Rate....? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Are you insinuating that I'm short!?!? I'm a perfectly capable 5'4 thank you very much!! And even on the server its a human character I'm using. Yes I may be a little underpowered for the area, but I have no problem taking down a group of giants, its only when they spawn right on top of me that I start having difficulties...
Back to top Go down
Capt Cliff
Baron
Baron
Capt Cliff

Spawn Rate....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Rate....?   Spawn Rate....? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:10 pm

stolenheart32 wrote:
Are you insinuating that I'm short!?!? I'm a perfectly capable 5'4 thank you very much!! And even on the server its a human character I'm using. Yes I may be a little underpowered for the area, but I have no problem taking down a group of giants, its only when they spawn right on top of me that I start having difficulties...

Uh Oh ... a bit touchy ain't we?? Laughing

From my experience with my human cleric I got tee'd up and drove down the fairway ... FOUR!!! Better yet ... SPLAT! By those nasty frosty giants!! My Dwarven DD has trouble up there so I am surprised your surviving with a human. But with high dex and equally high AC ... would be do able. Using HIPS too I assume.
Back to top Go down
Mask-inc
Count
Count
Mask-inc

Spawn Rate....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Rate....?   Spawn Rate....? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Of course she's a sneaker, hahahaha, that's why it's taking her so much time to kill them, that give them the time require to respawn. What a Face
As long as the warlock doesn't use true sight that is... Razz Laughing lol!

Mask
Back to top Go down
stolenheart32
Count
Count

Spawn Rate....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Rate....?   Spawn Rate....? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:22 am

I may be a sneaker, but I can handle my own against them one on one with sneaking if need be. The only one that really gets me is the leader when he spawns behind me. Other than that, its easy peasy lemon squeasy! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spawn Rate....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Rate....?   Spawn Rate....? Empty

Back to top Go down

Spawn Rate....?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snowblizzard :: Neverwinters Nights EE :: General-
Jump to: